Tips and Warnings:
General tips for importanta data management including San Jose data recovery.
- Always backup your important data.
- Data is not really lost when it can not be seen. Don’t panic! there are a variety of resources at your disposal for getting your data back!
- Do not write any data into the hard disk or partition where data loss happened.
- In the case of any malfunctioning storage device, beware of the risks associated with trying to recover the data yourself; you are likely do to more harm than good if the exact problem has not been determined.
- Data recovery software is only useful for recovering recently deleted files or partitions. If a device is malfunctioning due to physical damage or internal malfunctions, recovery software will NOT work.
- If software recovery is unsuccessful, consider sending your device to a professional data recovery company. These companies have labs with experienced technicians using specialized equipment to recover data off of any digital storage device.
Free Software for Data Recovery:
- DMDE Free Edition – The most effective way to recover files from a dead hard drive
- Recuva – Recover files accidentally deleted from your Recycle Bin, quickly and easily
- PhotoRec – Recover lost files from any media, with support for hundreds of file formats
- MiniTool Partition Recovery Free – Lost a whole partition? MiniTool’s excellent recovery software can help
- Paragon Rescue Kit 14 Free Edition – Can’t boot into Windows? All is not lost with Paragon Rescue Kit
Commercial Software for Data Recovery:
- Data Rescue PC3
- Ontrack EasyRecovery
- Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional
- Seagate File Recovery
- Data Recovery Wizard
- Recover My Files Professional
- Power Data Recovery
- Salvage Data Recovery
How to Recover Lost Data with Software:
- Launch the software, and choose a module according to the reason for data loss (deletion/format/partotion loss).
- Choose the volume where there were lost data and start searching, then you will see a list of volumes where data loss possibly happens.
- Choose and preview the lost data that you want to recover.
Contact our company here:
325 Piercy Road
San Jose, CA 95138
Data recovery San Jose